Dogwood Elementary School
Glade Drive midway between Reston Pkwy and Sunrise Valley Dr.
3 Mile Walk
Measured: 3 miles
View: Start Location
- From the school cross Glade Drive and walk down Rosedown.
- At second Rosedown and Kings Lake intersection cross the street to continue on a sidewalk along Rosedown.
- At stop sign turn left onto Bedfordshire Circle.
- Cross street to continue along Archdale Circle which curves to the right and has no sidewalk.
- At the end of the cul de sac (do not go down private drive) cross the grass on the left and turn right on asphalt path. This is the Fairfax County Parkway Trail.
- Turn right on Sunrise Valley Drive.
- Turn right on Glade Drive.
- Pass Coquina Drive on the left.
- At the second Coquina Drive sighting, cross Coquina and cross Glade and bear right onto asphalt path which soon curves left into the woods.
- Continue straight across first path intersection.
- Pass playground on left and continue straight over bridge #24.
- You will see the school through the trees on your right. Turn right at next asphalt path.
- Go over bridge and continue to the back of the school and around to the right to get back to the parking lot.